It can be used without setting.
If the settings are wrong, return to the factory shipping by "Initialization".
Farmware latest version:N820_988_20210121_v0.1
* To enter the setting menu, you need to stop recording.
* The setting menu can be scrolled with up and down slides.
* The contents differ slightly depending on the firmware version.
Loop recording:The recorded file is divided by the specified length (this is the general specification of the drive recorder, so that only the file at the time of the accident can be overwritten).
recording:Presentation of recording
Auto recording:When you turn it on, the recording starts automatically when the state that does not operate anything lasts for 30 seconds.
Emergency overwrite:If you turn it on, the MicroSD card will be full of the emergency lock file from the old one.
- Time Lapse Switch:If you turn it onMigrate to the time lapse monitoring mode when the engine is off. Time Lapse If you do not always use monitoring, turn it off
- Time lapse time:12 hours/24 hours switching
- Time lapse rate:If you set "1 frame/second", you will record one frame (screen) per second. Please note that "5 frames/seconds" will increase the data, so you will need a large amount of SD card memory.
Operation sound:Operation soundOn/off
Front camera mirror display:Front cameraSwitching of mirror image / positive image
Mirror switch:Switching the rear camera mirror / positive image
Medium camera mirror display:Switching indoor camera mirror / positive image
In -car recording:On/off
Date and time setting:Set the date and time
Time display:Clock display on the screen ON/OFF * When it does not disappear immediately, it is usually displayedIt disappears with the icon after 5 seconds
language:Switching the operation language
screen saver:The screen is automatically turned off at the specified time. The recording is continuing because the screen is just off. Reverse the button under the main unit to re -tact.
G sensor sensitivity:Sensitivity setting of shock detection sensor during operation (when power is turned on)。Off/high/middle/low
Parking monitoring:When you turn it on, you will detect the impact at the time of parking (when the power is turned off) and perform an automatic recording of 30 seconds. Sensitivity setting: off/high/middle/low
* "Parking monitoring" may be launched due to the impact of opening and closing the door during the passing car.
* It cannot be used together with the time lapse constantly monitoring. If both are turned on, the time lapse is always prioritized.
Volume:Body speakerAdjustment of volume
GPS information:GPS reception status
Time area setting:(Please match GMT+9:00 in Japan time)
Speed unit:Km/h, MPH
Speed excess warning:Speed exceeded warning display setting
GPS display:Screen left direction + speed display on/off
12/24:00 Switch:Time display format settings
Lear camera initial display:If you turn it on/off -on, it will automatically return to the later camera display in about 10 seconds even if it is displayed in front or in the middle camera.
Parking guidelines display:Specify the presence or absence of the parking guideline line. If you do not wire the parking guidelines, this setting is invalid.
Parking guidelines:You can set the parking guideline position arbitrarily. After completing the settings, touch [<] on the upper left and return to the original screen.
Setting initialization:Return the set value in this setting to the value at the time of shipment
format: Format the microSD card. Please make a format once every two weeks to ensure that the recording will be performed.Reference article
version: The firmware version is displayed